Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trivia in the Pub (6)

Managed to get to trivia at the arranged time this week, which was good. There was a show at the theatre nearby, but it was due to start at 8:00, so there weren't crowds of people passing the time in our pub, which was also good.

I didn't have to go to the pub straight from work, so I didn't have my notebook with me, but I still had paper on me. I always do. It's the hallmark of a true artist. Or something.

Anyway, these are this week's sketches.


We have, starting from top left. No, wait, let's do it in chronological order. A vampiress, a queen, a lady's head, for which the rest of the body was drawn later (censored for the kiddies), an adaptation of the Birth of Venus painting. A Swiss papal guard. The Pope, Jesus, Jesus getting a mug-shot, New-York, some cats, a howling wolf, a tree silhouette, a little dog, some emoticons, some necklaces (upside down bottom of page), and in the bottom left corner, upside down, some tomb stones.

And that's everything.

Oh, and we lost.

... this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment