Friday, August 28, 2009

I Tink I Saw, I Tink I Saw a Puddycat

On the way to work this morning, apart from the sun trying to blind me with its harsh gaze (and yet caress me with its warmth, confusing), fighting the urge to just curl up on the beautiful, soft grass and have a nap, serenaded by birdsong and the wind in the trees, I heard a commotion.

In one of the trees, a few birds were chirping away like mad, because a cat was leisurely walking beneath their tree. The cat didn't seem to be in any particular hunting mood though, and when it saw me, it slunk off in the aloof way that only cats can, as if to pretend it didn't care.

That's right, cat, walk away.

Oh, and then I saw a cute bird, that jumped up into a tree when I walked by.

Look! It's looking at me. Got a few good close up photos of it.

Isn't it just cute? Chirp chirp chirp.

This lil' fella made my morning into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment