Monday, August 10, 2009

Star Trekking

Here's a pic I'm done with for now. Might come back and tweak some things later though, we'll see.

As I've decided to try and do from now on, I'll show the pencils, then inks and finally coloured stages, to show how I arrive at the final image.

This was drawn according to specific instructions. Hope you like it.

First, pencils. By pencils, I mean a rough drawing on the computer, then make it transparent, so I can use it as a guide, but see where I'm inking.

Then we have the inks and the speech balloons.

Finally, we have colour. I liked colouring the screen outputs, makes for a nice effect, I feel.


I could and probably should go in and do some more shading, but this'll do for now.

And would you believe I've never really watched any Star Trek episodes?

No comments:

Post a Comment