Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hands like Icicles.. and Birds.

Ok, so no sketch on the way to work today, on account of the fact that it was freezing and my fingers would have snapped off trying to draw anything.

However, as is starting to become usual, I have photos of birds instead.

Not sure if this is the same bird as yesterday, but I'll assume it is. I've named it Jack (a la Sparrow). He's playing coy and pretending not to follow me.

This is the mythical Birdus Flyawayus, otherwise known as me being too slow to take the photo.

Managed to sneak up on this one. There were a few in the tree, but I didn't manage to get a photo of them all together.

At the entrance (or close enough) to the IBM complex, this bird walked up to the tree while I was watching and started tapping, looking around for insects. It feels odd to see the road in the photo.

And that's this morning's bird watching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment