Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trivia at the Pub (5)

Had to rush to trivia from North Sydney, after the last day of the training course I was on for work. This meant I got to trivia late, unfortunately. Or at least, later than I normally get there, so that we can have dinner. I still got there before trivia proper started, so that's ok.

On the first page of sketches, we have a wizard (with a hat that appears to have a shoe on the end of it), a vampire, a teddy-bear and some faces.

On the second page, I was asked to draw the Thinker, which was hard, and I had to give up, not remembering what pose the statue is in. However, I managed to draw Scream passably, a gnome on a mushroom (cute), a giant sand-worm, Dianne as a dunce, (at her request), for not knowing something (I forget what, so it can't have been that important). Finally, a ballerina and some ice-cream.

Dianne drew some characters, the left supposed to be me. The right, who knows? I drew my versions of both below. Then we have the high heel shoe I practiced before drawing the woman's shoes, a witch, a pirate, stegosaurus, a fish, an African seal and a club (for seal clubbing), which was what the trivia question was about. I wouldn't hit seals, I swear.


And that was Trivia.

Oh, by the way, those drawings I did for my IBM presentation? My team won first prize thanks to that, and we all got a bottle of wine. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment