Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No Sketches... but Look! Birdies!

Ok, so I didn't get any sketching done while I was waiting for the bus today, but I did get lots of photos of birds. Does that get me off the hook? ... No? You haven't even seen them yet!

Here.


Stay still, little bird! You've made it impossible for me to take a clear picture. Sigh. You're lucky you're so adorable.


Aha! Finally found myself some kookaburras. Well, they were so far away I couldn't tell for sure that that's what they were until I got on my laptop and edited the photo. I wonder what they're looking at...


Some galahs sitting in a tree. I really like this photo for some reason. These guys were really quiet, and with my headphones in, I wouldn't have noticed them except a man who was on his morning walk had stopped to have a look at them, which made me stop to see what he was looking at. I'm glad I did.

Just across the road, in this field (which gives you an idea how far out from the city I work), were some cockatoos. Noisy critters.

Birds everywhere!

How was that? Does it make up for a lack of sketches?

It'll have to, for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment