Thursday, July 23, 2009

Walking to Work

While I was waiting for the bus, I decided to whip out my notebook and use it as an impromptu sketchbook to quickly sketch some of the unsuspecting people walking by. There being no benches, this meant standing up and trying to hold the book as steady as possible while also keeping an eye out for the bus. An exercise in multi-tasking.

Ok, granted the guy in the top left corner wasn't actually in martial arts garb, but I'm allowed to have my fun. The guy in the top right also wasn't smoking or holding a lighter, but there you go.

While I was walking the last leg to work, I saw a gigantic raven, but wasn't fast enough with my camera to get a picture. I need an iPhone or something. Still, I got nice photos of some flowering bushes that I hadn't seen for 3 weeks.


Beautiful, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment