Thursday, July 30, 2009

Waiting for the Bus.. and Trees!

On the way to work, when I stop at the bus stop, I still get weird looks as I sketch away. I think it's more because I'm in a t-shirt while I do it rather than the sketching. After all, they don't know what I'm doing.


Capturing a person's motion in an image is hard, especially when, you know, they don't stop moving while you sketch (and if they did, it'd kind of defeat the purpose). That lady needs to not wave while crossing the street. Buses have a lot of mass to stop when they hit the breaks. Also, cute doggy (drawn from imagination, since there was no real cute dog :( ).

Oh, and there was a really nice tree on the way to work. Yeah, I know, I walk the same route to work every day, how am I not noticing these trees and stuff the first time? I don't know. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment