Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Switching over to new site

Ok everyone. I've moved to a new site, after experimenting with NearlyFreeSpeech.net and deciding that I actually don't need the absolute control they provide. So I'm moving to blogspot so that I don't have to spend any (of my own) money. I like free stuff.

This'll also mean I won't be paranoid about how many pictures I upload, since that takes space and before, was costing me (admittedly little) money per megabyte. Given that my whole site is geared around my sketches, being concerned about uploading images is absolutely counter-productive.

All in all I should be able to wrestle with the features of blogspot to get as much, or near enough to, as much functionality as I did before.

I'll be re-uploading all the old posts from my other site here, for archive reasons.

Hopefully this'll mean I can relax and get more sketching done. Which is, after all, what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment