Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Donating Blood

Me and some friends went to donate blood.

Well, to be more precise, some of us just went to watch others donate, since we cannot, for various reasons.

This event may or may not have happened as portrayed here.

Anyway, I brought my trusty tech pencil and some paper with me (otherwise how will people know I’m an artist?) but sadly lost the paper on the way. It must have hopped out of my pocket and decided to find it’s own way to artistic fame.

So there I was, pencil in hand, but nothing to do with it. Fortunately, I asked the lady behind the counter at the donation center whether she could lend (give) me some printing paper, and she was quite happy to do so, so it all turned out ok.

In the spirit of the occasion, I drew this little fella. He and people just like him need blood, so please, for them, donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment