Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trivia in the Pub (10)

Trivia in the pub again yesterday.

Unfortunately, it rained as I was walking to the pub from the station. I was too lazy to get my umbrella out, or to run, or even to walk at more than a leisurely pace, so I got quite wet. It's quite amusing to be walking sedately and seeing other people dash for cover from the wind and rain.

Cutting to the chase, here are the sketches from the night:

We have, starting from the top left: Le Petit Prince. (For all you uncultured Philistines unaware of who that is, I refer you here for some much needed education.) We have some wine, a stick figure with boobs, some of my teammates, an attempt at a Canadian Mountie. Yes, I perhaps have been watching too much Due South. And then last sketch was a woman in a bikini. No reason. Well, I'd had some wine, so... yeah.

We didn't win trivia. As usual, I helped answer the Pirates of the Carribean questions, so I felt validated.

Better luck next time, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment