Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trivia at the Pub (9)

For once, just about everyone got to the pub before me. Which was very very odd.

Wasn't hungry at first, though I ended up finishing half of two of my friends' meals, so I guess that counts as one proper meal. Hooray for leftovers!

Here are the sketches from the night.

A vampire James Bond. An octopus, a grandfather clock (are there such things as grandmother clocks?). Two requests, a horse eating a strawberry and a vampire cat. After drawing the vampire kitty, more blood and some sort of mouse corpse was demanded, and it was so.
Detective Turducken is from this video which I saw at an animation festival at UTS.

There was talk of geisha, so there's half a sketch. I think it was because I was fanning a friend with, well, a fan.

The last is Dianne, craving the toblerone I had just been given. To be fair, the two enormous bars of toblerone do look delicious... yum.

After this, I was too busy drinking to draw, so um.. that's it.

We came second thanks to my help with questions such as:
What is the Riddler's real name? Edward Nigma (E. Nigma).
What was Will Turner's father's name in Pirates of the Carribean? William. (Aka. Boostrap Bill).
And so forth.

Free drinks for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment