Friday, September 11, 2009

Footpath cats in the Amazon!

This is what you get when animals like you. A cat coming up to you on the way to work and nuzzling your legs until you have no choice but to lean down and pat it because it's so cute. How annoying is that?! Sheesh.


Then the cat starts squirming on the footpath, scratching it's back against the pavement in the undending fight to scratch the itch that cannot be scratched. It does this just for the attention, I know it does.

Then it tries to slink off in an effort to be invisible, in the long grass. And failing. You're not very good at this camouflage thing, are you, cat?


Managing to wrestle myself away from catty cuteness, I was walking along when I suddenly found myself in the Amazon! That's right, the Amazon! Or at least, that's what it felt like when a parrot flew right past me and landed on a tree nearby. I felt the rush of air, it flew that close.


Is this not Amazonesque? I only managed to get this one photo, since it flew away before I got a chance to move around to a better vantage point.

An interesting walk to work all up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment