Friday, September 18, 2009

The Ones that Didn't Get Away

There are two kinds of birds. The ones I manage to take photos of, and those I don't. These are the former, I'll have a post about the latter later.

Here was the duck I saw again yesterday, in exactly the same spot. Sadly, I didn't see Mr. Duck this morning, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Mr Duck gets up as I get closer. I really need more zoom on the next camera I get.

"Aaah, the strange man is following me. Waddle! Waddle!"

"Oh great fowl in the skies, the birdity of it all! Why won't the bad man stop slowly chasing me?"

Mr Duck eventually remembered he could fly and did just that, to get away.

Here are some smaller birds I saw this morning, chirping away in a tree. Cute little things.

At one point, all three birds were on one branch, but before I could take the photo, they flew away...

Perhaps another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment