Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trivia in the Pub (18)

Once again, I was fortunate enough to get a lift on the way back from work, so I was early to trivia in the pub. This gave me the time to put out this sketch here.


I've had several comments along the lines of "Wow, her face is very Disney-esque. Her outfit? Not so much :P". I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Next page, when everyone got there and trivia started, was populated with a sketch of a bottle (not sure what the technical name is) of poison. Then a sketch that was meant to be an attempt at Alice Cooper, but I've only ever seen the man (in video footage) a few times and drawing him from memory proved to be impossible.

After that it was time to draw a few demons, just because.

Below is an attempt at drawing a pun, or play on words which involved depicting collge girls who would be, on (slightly) closer inspection, men. I do like the one in the top right, though I had trouble finding a costume that would scream "college girl" as much as I wanted.

Below that, another demon, dancing a tune, and a mermaid, whose breasts are being supported in true ocean symbiotic fashion by randy barnacles. Why else do you think those shells stay on?

Sadly, we lost at trivia, not knowing what the correct term was for a container holding a Buddhist artifact is.

Damn it. I may be drawing, but I expect everyone else to know the answer.

There's no such thing as good help these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment